top of page

Harbor Club

The Harbor Club was founded in 1937 by a group of Michigan and Ohio tourists. It was once an all-white club. Finally in 1984 membership to the tourist clubhouse fell down to 100 and the club was closed. It burned down in 2014.

Recent Posts

See All


Black History Month is an annual observance originating in the United States, where it is also known as African-American History Month. It has received official recognition from governments in the Uni


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page