Bank Building

Built in 1923, around the same time as the arcade was built, the bank was established while Sulphur Springs was experiencing rapid growth. The bank was closed 10 years after it opened because the rapid growth turned to a decline due to the flood of the Hillsborough river. The people who had their money invested with the bank lost all of their holdings when it closed.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All